COLLAPSIBLE WALKING CANE 3 SECTION SIREN LIGHT 35"
Not Your Grandpa’s Cane
If James Bond used a cane, like most actors who played him now do, it would have been wise of him to use one of these (2). Both sleek, mostly metal walking implements break down into (3) or (4) sections and pop back together in a second, thanks to a tension-cord spine. They have built-in white LED headlights, red LED taillights, sirens, charging gyro hand-cranks, wrist straps and adjustable heights.
- (4) sections.
- Height of 33"-37”.
- Collapses to 10-1/2".
- (3) light modes: white LED headlight and red LED taillight on, both lights flashing and off.
- Push-switch by the headlight for the lights.
- Push-button switch taillight for the alarm.
- (3) sections.
- Height of 31-1/2"-35-1/2”.
- Collapses to 15"
- (3) light modes: white headlight only, flashing white headlight-red taillight and red front light and off
- Push-button switch for light control on cane shaft.
- 3-position slide switch for alarm: on/off/sound when tipped beyond 60°
- Barrel-jack charging port for USB 5VDC charging, cord NOT included